Our team is focused on collaboration. Let’s get to know our founders:
Adam Keppie – Director
- Adam has 20 years consulting experience. He specialises in assisting with organisation critical strategic initiatives. He prides himself on a focus on shareholder value enhancement on all engagements. He has worked in top tier professional services firms in Australia and Europe and has been the Head of Strategy for an ASX 200 company that grew five fold during his tenure.
- Adam also has experience as Head of Project Office, Head of Mergers & Acquisitions for an ASX 200 company.
- Adam is passionate about helping businesses and people to be the best they can and maximise their offering to the communities to which they owe their existence.
- Adam is a member of the International Association of Facilitators
- Adam is a member of the International Coach Federation
- Adam is masters qualified and is a Fellow of the Financial Services Institute of Australia and the Australian Institute of Chartered Accountants
Rhyll Davey – Director
- Rhyll has provided services in organisation psychology in Australia and Europe for over a decade.
- Rhyll also has experience in recruitment, vocational counseling and trauma counseling
- Rhyll is passionate about helping individuals to achieve their potential.
- Rhyll is masters qualified and is a registered psychologist.